Yes? …then the Flyer Home Loan could be perfect for you! Ideal for First Home Buyers, existing Home Owners, Investors or Business Owners, the Flyer Home Loan provides plenty of flexibility to suit.
What is a Flyer Home Loan?
Basically you earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points on your home/investment loan.
How many points do I earn?
There are 3 ways to earn Frequent Flyer points:
1. 10,000 Qantas points for every $100,000 drawn down at settlement as a introductory gift
2. 1,000 Qantas points each and every month your outstanding loan balance is $150,000 or more on the last business day of the month
3. 25,000 bonus Qantas points on the 3rd and 5th anniversaries of your loan, calculated from the day of settlement, as long as your loan balance remains over $150,000.
|Flyer Home Loan||Qantas Points Earned|
|Maximise your Qantas Points earning potential. Those holiday destinations may be closer than you think.|
|$350,000 Loan Amount||35,000 credited at settlement|
|Each month for the life of the loan||1,000 as long as your outstanding balance is at least $150,000 on the last business day of the month|
|Third Anniversary||25,000 as long as your outstanding loan balance is at least $150,000 on the last business day of the anniversary month|
|Fifth Anniversary||25,000 as long as your outstanding loan balance is at least $150,000 on the last business day of the anniversary month|
|Visa Platinum Card||Qantas Points earned|
|Opt in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on the Visa Platinum Card to accumulate additional points
Earn One Qantas Point per dollar up to $200,000 spend per year for all eligible purchases
Which Loan Types Are Available under the Flyer Home Loan?
All the standard loan types are available – including:
- Basic/No Frills Loan – All the essentials, plus a competitive interest rate, no ongoing account management fees.
- Professional Package with Offset Account – A fully transactional loan with a 100% offset sub account, enabling you to pay off your loan while maintaining flexibility.
- Line of Credit – Allowing the equity in your property to be accessed for other purposes. Set up the facility limit, and only pay interest on what you use. Multiple sub-accounts are allowed as well as Interest Capitalisation.
What else is included?
Apart from the Qantas Frequent Flyer Points automatically added to your account here are some additional benefits:
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Free ATM Access across Australia using either Westpac or St. George network
- Multiple sub-accounts (can be used for different purposes)
- Additional repayments, including up to 5% per year on Fixed Rate Loans
- Convenient account access – 24hr access via phone & internet banking
- Visa Platinum Annual Fee waived (except for the Basic Loan)
How do I know if I qualify?
To see if you qualify for this great offer, contact us today to discuss your situation on 1300 833 110. Alternatively send us your preferred contact details via our contact page and we’ll call you.